- Is my sensitive company information private?
- Do IT companies or SaaS companies adhere to their marketed privacy protection practices?
- Is resource sharing always positive or do I want to keep some business intelligence from some employees & layers of organization?
- Do I need internet banking protection level or average level or low level?
- Can my “cloud system” be hacked?
- How can I ensure that oversees employees or home-workers do not share my business information with others?
- Do I dare to conduct business over the fragile web instead of a controlled network environment?
- Does cloud technology offer scalability to my business?
- Is cloud technology more or less stable than local internet (on-company or company owned dedicated server)
- Is the SSL-protection offered by the 3rd party service provider trust-worthy, or do I want to choose an SSL-certificate myself?
- How & how fast will my employees react & adapt to this cloud technology?